We offer a complete, professional lawn laying and turf laying services including lawn care and maintenance.We work on any size, from large scale commercial applications like caravan parks or industrial estates down to a small garden where only a few rolls of lawn turf are required. We can remove existing turf or clear building plots or rubble. We also provide the highest quality topsoil and fertilisers to ensure your garden lawn turf has the best possible start, and continues to flourish long after being laid.
How we perform the real turf laying service?
There is nothing more satisfying than getting an instant transformation of your garden with new lawn installation. And when the turfing job is done by professionals, you’ll enjoy long-lasting results and a thriving, lush lawn.
This is what to expect and how it is all done:
- Preliminary site clearance – The sydneytreefelling team will, first, clear the surface from weeds, old turf, plants, debris, rocks and stones. They can also remove any hard surfaces, such as decking, pavers and slabs.
- Levelling – The next step includes site levelling where needed. The landscapers will add or remove soil to level any uneven patches or reduce the gradient of a slope.
- Adding topsoil – The perfectly levelled ground will be covered with a layer of topsoil, for optimum turf roots establishment.
- Turf laying – The specialist will lay the turf rolls, without gaps in between rolls to get that uniform lawn look.
- Lawn edging – The landscaper will form the edges neatly to achieve an aesthetic result that fits with the rest of your garden features – flower beds, rockeries or patio.
- Free expert advice – You will receive a free maintenance plan on when to water the lawn, how often to cut the grass, and so on!
AMAZING LAWN REPLACEMENTS
Our Professional team can undertake a full replacement of your old lawn so you get a much more healthier greener looking lawn. We also cater for new builds that have been bought from plan to supply and lay a new lawn or design a new garden. We understand that your property is a big investment and we want our customers to know that we are there for them to help them get the garden they desire. From new landscaping to existing landscapes that need a face-lift, our professional staff can help you.